E Visas
Investors can enter the U.S. as a Treaty Treaty Trader / Investor (E1 and E2). A third E category is available for Treaty Alien in a Specialty Occupation (E3)

H-1B Visa
Specialty occupation workers can apply for the H-1B visa.

L Visa
Companies wishing to transfer managerial and specialized knowledge workers from overseas offices can use this visa option.

O Visa
Individuals with "Extraordinary Ability" and their support may apply for this visa.

P Visas
Athletes, Artists and Entertainers wishing to come to the U.S. to perform or compete will need a P visa.

Workers who fall within a prescribed list of professions may work in the U.S. as a NAFTA Professional.

I-140 Petitions
Employment Based Immigrant Petitions, including Extraordinary and Exceptional Ability Aliens (EB1 and EB2), Multi-National Managers and Executives (EB1), Skilled Workers (EB3)

R-1 Visa
Religious Workers, such as pastors, may pursue their calling in the U.S. with the R-1 visa.


The Greathouse Law Firm represents corporate and individual clients in all aspects of immigration and nationality law. Our goal is to provide superior legal services with the utmost level of professionalism. We offer representation in a diverse range of matters, such as:

Labor Certification
PERM Applications are required for employers wishing to sponsor skilled workers and workers with advanced degrees.

"Green Card" Application
A person can obtain a green card by being sponsored by an employer or a family member, including by marriage.

Waiver of Inadmissibility
Those who are denied a visa, whether a nonimmigrant or immigrant visa, may be eligible to apply for a waiver.

K Visas
Fiancees and Spouse of U.S. Citizen (K1 and K3) may apply for this nonimmigrant visa to enter the U.S.

I-130 Petitions
A U.S. Citizen (or in some cases, a lawful permanent resident) may sponsor a family member as a first step to applying for a green card.

Lawful permanent residents wishing to become U.S. Citizens may apply for naturalization after meeting certain eligibility requirements.

F1 Visa
Foreign students may apply for a visa if they have been accepted to attend a U.S. school or university.

I-9 Compliance
We provide advice and counseling for employers with I-9 compliance issues.